Monday, June 18, 2012

MINI BLOG:Book Definition

1.BOOK&LIFE
BOOK
once in occurence :
Everyone said that it was a good book.I've read the summary and interested with the story. So,I started read the spoiler.Then it came boring so I cancelled to buy it

LIFE
Everyone thinks that it will be interesting if we find time machine,go to the past,go to the future.Hilarious YOLO, You only live once,everything only can be happened once (This is for something that will always remain in your memory,not regular things or habit).Will it get boring if we do it many times?Like read a book repeteadly.Maybe we find something new but it gets boring cause we know what happen next.

See the future is like spoiler,makes the life unattractive. I want to see my future,but I think mystery becomes interesting because we have to know it consecutively,not just find the answer. Yesterday is a history,a lesson, and a memory.Today is a gift. Tomorrow is a mystery to know,Don't try to find the answer without following the clue. I like detective story because I want to know HOW TO SOLVE not the ANSWER.doing math is interesting because HOW TO SOLVE it difficult,not the ANSWER is right.

22 comments:

  1. As you say everything is relatives.
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, everything happens just ones. So we have to do it right.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever. I agree completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear you have a new follower via bloglovin, pls support me back. many kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great idea! I want to follow each other:) What do you prefer- GFC, bloglovin or Boga?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, sweetie for your lovely comment! I just started following you!! Love this post!!
    I only care about the present!!

    Have a beautiful week! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment in my blog....
    i have a new post
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessille !!! Thank you so much for your comment !!! Of course we can start following each other !!!
    I start following you now !!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment, I'm following you too now :)
    Everything happens once, we should make the most of it!

    Karys x
    Whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything happens once and it's relative each thing that happens, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're right. life is more interesting if we just experience it day by day and we don't know what's gonna happen next. if we do, are we going to work as hard as we would do before we know our future? or are we going to work even less? knowing the answer doesn't make life easier. the mystery is the most interesting thing about life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx girl! Ofc I want to, I'm following you now!

    xo
    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit, I love how you tied your top.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) Hope you stay in touch!!


    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for visiting my blog, dear!! i'd love to follow each other! i'll start first ;) xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for your comment follow me, I'm going to follow you back!!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit !
    Thank you so much for your comment I really appreciate it !

    I'm an instant follower now :) Feel free to drop by anytime !

    Love,

    Janice
    http://the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi dear! something for you on my blog!!!
    laura,
    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey! I like your blog. Its different and you have a knack for writing. :)

    follow me back?
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes, now i am following u, follow me back if u mind :)

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze